Laser etched, any patterns upon your request, highly transparent before and after laser etching
|Product:||Patterned FTO conductive glass|
|Method:||Laser etching of FTO conductive glass to produce any requested patterns|
|Material:||Fluorine (F)-doped tin oxide (SnO2), FTO conductive layer on glass|
• 1.6 mm
• 2.2 mm
|Glass Sizes:||Can cut into any sizes|
• 7 Ω/sq (FTO Film: 700 nm, NSG Company)
• 7 Ω/sq (FTO Film: 700 nm, NSG Company, Low iron)
• 8 Ω/sq (FTO Film: 700 nm, Asahi Company, Super White)
• 14 Ω/sq (FTO Film: 350 nm, NSG Company)
|Transmittance:||> 80% (7Ω/sq & 8Ω/sq), or > 90 (14 Ω/sq)|
|Temperature range:||Recommended usage below 500 °C since glass may melt at higher temperature|
|Useful Links:||• Commonly used transparent conducting films.|
• What is sheet resistance?
• How to measure sheet resistance?