Analysis of trace amount of impurities down to ppm / ppb level
• ICP-MS: Inductively Coupled Plasma - Mass Spectrometry
• ICP-OES: Inductively Coupled Plasma - Optical Emission Spectrometry
• ICP-AES: Inductively Coupled Plasma - Atomic Emission Spectrometry
* ICP-OES and ICP-AES are the same.
• Analysis of trace amount of impurities with very low contents down to 0.01 ppb level;
• Good for metal and heavy elements, less accurate for light elements like C, N, O, etc.
• ICP-MS, good for 100 ppm - 0.01 ppb;
• ICP-OES / ICP-AES, good for 10000 ppm - 10 ppm;
• Higher contents > 1000 ppm (=0.1%), please use XRF Testing Services.
* ppm (10E-6): parts per million
* ppb (10E-9): parts per billion
* ppt (10E-12): parts per trillion
Trace impuriy analyses for:
• Food, drinks, oil, fish, milk, etc;
• Environmental samples, rocks, sea water, dusts, etc;
• Glass, ceramics, rubber, textiles, etc;
• 7 Working Days
Free sample collection within Singapore!
Contact us now (email@example.com) to arrange your testing slots!